Wednesday 14 May 2008

Quick Card Today

The papers and punches were still out from my Nellie card, so this one went together very quickly as I didn't have to think about co-ordination - always a time consumer for me! I made three of the same flowers, but with pink gems in the centres. Lined them up on some green twill ribbon which matches the green Bazzill really well. Cuttlebugged the Swiss Dots, and the Petite Oval for the sentiment which is a rub-on from Pebbles Inc.
I made the card for the Splitcoaststampers Limited Supply Challenge which was not to use any stamping on the card.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card

Francien said...

Absolutly stunning card....well done!!!
greetings Francien

nancy said...

Another beautiful card. Can you tell me what size daisy punches these are. I wouls love to try. They carry 5 sizes in their line.

CreativeJanine said...

I just found your site, and your flowers are fantastic! You're in my GoogleReader now, so I'll look at your new creations daily. Nice job.

XxJULESxX said...

just gorgeous!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...