Saturday 3 May 2008

Butterflies

This is a folder to hold stamped images for a swap. The backing paper is another one designed by Carol and is a beautiful butterfly design, with a lovely soft green background which my camera has not done justice to at all. (Although it does look a bit better in the enlarged picture.)
The teddy stamp is by Penny Black and is called Butterfly Bear. I gave him some grass to stand on using a couple of my Art Impressions stamps, and washing around with my waterbrush. The trail of butterflies is also a Penny Black stamp called Butterfly Edge. I embossed the bottom edge of the pink Bazzill with the Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug folder. Finished off with some stick on ribbon and Stickles, and hand drawn edge to the image layer.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

this is such a pretty card, love the embossing and the colours you have used.

Mandy

Richelle said...

Very pretty...love how you made it look like the butterfiles continue all across the card...

pickle said...

It's a gorgeous folder and i'm so pleased to be the lucky recipient of it.
I will treasure it forever.
Thanks you so much.
kerry x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...