Saturday 10 May 2008

More Craft Class Cards

Another card from yesterday morning's flower punch class. The design of the card is completely Jane's, I just made the flower and constructed the card. The flower is made with the same punch as the one on the stalk I posted yesterday. I messed up the tag in class, so finished the card at home using a Nestability Petite Oval, stamped with a Woodware Tiny Phrases stamp. Added a piece of green ribbon to finish off the tag before attaching to the card with foam pads.


This second card is from the afternoon's class. We spent the time learning some techniques and ideas for using Art Impressions stamps. Only one of the pieces I stamped is done well enough to put on a card. If you click here you can see what the chair and pot stamps look like before painting. Some of the leaf and flower elements are also on this page. The background of the picture is painted freehand. I have a lot to work on with this technique, but I am happy enough with this piece to put it on a card. Again, the design of the picture is Jane's which I just followed. I think that the cushions are my favourite part!

3 comments:

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Your cards amaze me. Love your flowers!

Vienna Impressions said...

your flowers are simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful!! Your watercoloring efforts are gorgeous!! tfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...