Sunday 29 June 2008

Update on Punch Storage

In April, I posted a picture of my punch storage and said that I was wanting a drawer system. Originally when I looked at these Storage4Crafts drawers, I dismissed them, because the two drawer sizes available were too shallow to accomodate all of my punches. But on a return visit to the site, I discovered that they have added a new drawer size, and it perfectly accommodates my larger punches. So I now have a lovely tower of drawers, with three depth sizes. You can choose your own selection of sizes, and arrange the drawers in any order you wish.
I have put the punches at the bottom because of the weight. Stamps towards the top in the 1" drawers, and plenty of drawers left over for pads, powders, stickles pots, and other bits and pieces. Haven't finished filling them up yet. AT 14" wide they fit just nicely in a gap that wasn't much use for anything else. I will be putting labels on the tops of the handles - eventually. For now I use guesswork - sometimes more successfully than others!
Now to work on paper and card storage. . . . .

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a great storage space!

arlene,
Puyallup florist

Carolynne H said...

Fabulous to be so organised... Have you seen the Ink pad storage on that website too? I just bought a rack and it holds the SU pads perfect...

Love your blog!

Carolynne H

Primitive Seasons said...

Are these available in the US?

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic - but dam - they are so expensive!!

Janette said...

Hi Joanne,

I too love these storage ideas :)
I wish I was doing my room again from scratch.
I have my punches in drawers of different heights too and all my SU puches are on Ikea rails.
Hugs
Janette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...