Sunday 22 June 2008

Changuito Birthday

Revisiting the Changuitos for another male birthday. I stamped the image with my new Versafine Onyx Black pad, and used watercolour pencils and an aquabrush to colour them. Chalked a little green around the edge, and hand doodled over the top of that. Slightly distressed the edges with my scissor blade. Mounted on a strip of brown Bazzill card, also lightly distressed. Background is Pebbles Inc. Zoo Fun Animal/Wave.
The leaves are a 1" Woodware punch - Monstera - which I chalked with green at the edges, and scored a crease down the middle. Couple of brads to finish and echo the orange in the image.

post signature

7 comments:

Mada said...

One of the cutest cards I've ever seen and such a perfect colour combination. LOVE the leaves and those "finishing touch" brads are just perfect. :)

scotspanda said...

love it a lot Jo, wish I could look at stamps and see the potential like you obviously do!

Jingle said...

I so love monkeys! LOL! Great card!

Liz S. said...

Came over via After Hours Stamper. Love, love, love the flowers!! I plan to be a devoted reader! Thanks!!!

Lin said...

Cute little monkey. Enjoy your site very much and usually visit it daily.
Love from the USA, Lin

Anonymous said...

Wow! I must say I am loving your blog! A friend sent me a link to it today and I loved it so much I added it to my blog roll. :)

This card is adorable! I love those monkey stamps and seeing them used in mulitple projects makes me love them even more. Hahaha! Great job. :)

craft mad Jenny said...

your cards all look lovely,
great blog,

jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...