Monday 18 January 2010

In Love With Stamping Colour Challenge Card


Ingredients:

Card/Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive Prints DP
Ink: Old Olive
Stamps: Occasional Greetings
Other:Flat backed pearls
Card Size: 15cm x 10.5cm (approx 4" x 6")

Method:

At the beginning of January In Love With Stamping had a challenge evening, and I managed to reserve the evening and participate. A tough challenge for me 'cos I'm not a quick card maker, and only having one hour to make and upload a card was a lot of pressure for me! Making decisions is my problem - would this look better than that, what stamp set shall I use . .and so on! Anyway - I did manage to keep up - just about. Just took me two and a half weeks to get round to posting the cards on my blog!

Here is the colour challenge card that I made. We had to use all of the above colours in a card.

post signature

4 comments:

Clare said...

Love the card. Simple and clean looking.
I am the same I take soooooo long to decide on things.

Marna said...

Simply beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, your flowers are so sweet!

Mad Mary said...

Gorgeous card Joanne, absolutely love the colours of the flowers.

Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...