Monday 25 January 2010

Blue Flowers from Class

Another class at the Glitter Pot on Saturday - full, with lots of lovely ladies, and a gent in the afternoon. There was a fair contingent from the Imag-e-nation forum - better known as the 'rabble at the end'! Very enjoyable - thank you to everyone! This is the card we made in the morning. There were some mutterings along the lines of working them too hard, but in the end nearly everyone finished their card by lunch time! Hopefully they enjoyed it along the way.

post signature

14 comments:

Myrna said...

Lovely and sooo creative!!!
Myrna

Unknown said...

great flowers and colours

Paula x x x

PeeJay said...

Great class Joanne. Thoroughly enjoyed it. From one of the 'rabble at the end'! LOL!

martha velasco prieto. said...

love the blue!!!!its my favorite color!!

Anonymous said...

I love these flowers.....hope you'll tell us how you did it......or just a hint??
Beautiful color too!
Annie

Vilms said...

Great card, easier to make than it looked. Thanks from another member of the rabble - Vilms

Мурзявка said...

Hello! I'm in love with your cards! They are so lovely!

Marna said...

Very beautiful!

Eunice said...

First time I had been to one of your classes Joanne and I picked a winner with the blue card. I will certainly be looking out for more of your classes as I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Eunice

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your cards are always a delight, Joanne, and this one is no exception. It's beautiful! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just lovely!!

Kimbo said...

Beautiful card Joanne and a fantastic class. Just glad I wasn't on the "rabble" table!

Clare said...

stunning!

Craftypat said...

As yet another member of the
'Rabble at the end' brigade, I have
to say that this was a lovely card
and enjoyable to put together
Thanks for a great class.
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...