Sunday 31 January 2010

Teddy with Flowers


Card/Paper: Lovely Lilac, So Saffron, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel Textured, and Close to Cocoa Textured
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Close to Cocoa, black marker, white gel pen
Stamps: Inca Stamps Happy Birthday, Season of Joy flourish, Polka Dot background stamp
Other: So Saffron Grosgrain (retired)
Card Size: 15cm x 10.5cm (approx 4" x 6")

This teddy is from a digital class design (Bear for All Seasons) from Paper Punch Addiction. I had to adapt my teddy a bit as we don't have all the SU punches over here that they do in the US. So he's a little rounder than the original design - bit like me really! But he looks happy enough. He has quite a few extra little round pads floating around on the floor here - it was quicker to punch more than to search for the ones I kept dropping! Sponging the edges of those was pretty fiddly, but worth it in the end. Of course he has some flowers - I like to get flowers on a card whenever possible!

post signature

4 comments:

Gaby said...

What a cutie!
And I love the tiny flowers.

Thanks for sharing!

Hayley said...

He is soo cute - thats for sharing
x

Anonymous said...

I love this card and the bear, just gorgeous!

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Hi Joanne

I have been asked by a coleague for a mothers day card for his wife from their week old baby. I thought this would be fab - hope you don't mind me CASEing it.

How did you make the bear - I have purhcased the classs you did but have limitedpunches and have no idea where to start. A tutorial would be fab I hope you can help me. Love Terri XX

p.s. card is gorgeous by the way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...