I cut the top and bottom off of the washed can with a pair of kitchen scissors. Then cut up the side between the logos, and flattened it out. You have to be very careful in handling as the edges are very sharp. I used my favourite Ariel Rounded MT Bold to create a template for the numbers. Printed them out in a mirror image, rough cut around, and then temporarily stuck them to the back of the can. Cut around with my short bladed craft scissors. Then ran the numbers through my Cuttlebug with the Spots and Dots folder. Next stuck them to black card and cut around leaving a narrow margin of card which I distressed.
I designed the wording on the computer using Freehand 591 BT font, printed on to grey card and then embossed the top portion diagonally with Distressed Stripes. Distressed the edges of the grey card, and matted onto silver mirror card. The background is black card with a single row of dots embossed down the right edge and along the top.