Saturday 3 December 2011

Candy Wrapper Advent Calendar # 3

Just a simple little snowman for number 3 - made under the direction of my 8 year old . .. "I think you should use two circles to make him, with a black hat and a carrot nose and black eyes."
So here he is, according to my directions!

From snowmen to anniversary owls . . ..


After I had put the greeting on the card, it seemed a little bare in the space on each side, so I used the hearts and smallest eye circles from the Owl Builder punch to add a little embellishment on each side, and have to say that I'm quite pleased with how they look framing the Modern Label punch shape.

Back with # 4 of the advent calendar tomorrow.

post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card Joanne, love the two little owls and your treat holders are also quite cute! Glad to see you back posting,have been a fan for quite some time and never gave up coming back to check to see if you were re posting again.
Glad to see you back!!
Hugs
Donna

Anonymous said...

Super anniversary card.
I agree with Donna, glad to see you blogging again

Sara

Conniecrafter said...

Love your little snowman advent, the owls are just too sweet, love the patterns on them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...