Wednesday 15 July 2009

More Birthday Cake


Card/Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Whisper white
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Other: Linen Thread, Antique Brass Eylets
Card Size: 15cm x 10.5cm (approx 4" x 6")

I had another male card to make as well as hubby's, so to save time, I used the same card and stamp sets as yesterday's card, but made a simpler one. I think I like this one better in fact. This time I stamped all the elements of the cake individually and cut them out, stuck them together and mounted the finished cake with foam pads to pop it up a little. The front two candles are inserted into the cake through little slits cut with a knife. Even with the cutting out, this was a pretty quick card to make - well, by my standards anyway!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun, happy and pretty card!!!! I love the cream and navy together!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...