Tuesday 14 July 2009

Blue Birthday Balloons


Ingredients:

Card/Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Other: Linen Thread, White Gel Pen
Card Size: 12.5cm x 12.5cm (approx 5" x 5")

Well, Emma's converted me to liking Kraft! I really like it with Not Quite Navy for a masculine colour combination. This is hubby's birthday card - and I even made him a real cake as well. Shame he's away this week, and we're finishing it up without him!

post signature

5 comments:

Emma said...

I knew if I made enough cards out of kraft I would convert even you Joanne ha! and I am sure you have kept every piece of your husbands cake for when he gets back LOL.

This is a gorgeous colour combination and I agree really suits a masculing card. I love your little ballon tied around the box invention :D

Andrea Walford said...

Great birthday card! Love the icing!

Suzy said...

Great card.

Conniecrafter said...

neat, like the highlights on the balloons and it tied to a present, cute cupcake and perfect background!

Ruth M said...

Fab masculine card Joanne, love the layout and design. Here's hoping SU! sell Kraft CS in individual packs in the next catty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...