Thursday 27 May 2010

Lily Bouquet




Some more flowers from a Leone Em punch - this time the Lilium Feather punch (large). They are very simple to make. Punched from plain white printer paper (90gsm), and then watercoloured using markers scribbled onto a piece of acetate and picking up the colour with a water brush. Other punches used are the Leone Em New Ash Family and a Woodware Mini Daisy. The edging on the background piece is a Martha Stewart Double Loop punch.

All the card used is Bazzill. The little flowers are made from pale yellow paper. Here's a closer look. I think the card is 5 1/2" square, but can't remember exactly - it's at the shop where I gave the class in April so I can't measure it!

People have been asking me about tutorials for some of the things I have posted recently - and not so recently! I do intend to get back to doing tutorials, but at the moment fitting it in is a bit of a problem. I'll do my best to work my way through the requests, but have a lot on over the next few days. Hopefully I can begin to get to it next week.

post signature

10 comments:

Gaby said...

Oh my God......those flowers are terrific.
Absolutely stunning.

I would love to see a tutorial for those, too.

You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

Ludkasz said...

wow, this card is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Joanne, these flowers are amazing - so lifelike!!! Wow!! Juliexx

MHFdesigns said...

I can't even find the right words to describe how remarkable this card it! Gorgeous, stunning, and beautiful, seem so inadequate!!!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing card! I have even found two new sights from your post. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the GREAT work.

Jackie

Regena said...

WOW!! Joann ur card is stunning!!..Love it. do share a tutorial how u made the lilies..Hugs Regena

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, this is stunning!! Anesha

Nicci said...

That is absolutely stunning jo! Very talented x

Unknown said...

Stunning. I love how you've done this.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my these flowers just take my breath away, absolutely gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...